PROFESSIONAL GUIDANCE: Teachers and mentors are experts in their respective fields. 95% of them have a doctorate and come from different business schools around the world. It will help you develop new perspectives and opportunities.
GREAT PARTNERS: You’ll learn from and with diverse and talented classmates as they share a transformative journey together. You will develop a network of friends and contacts that will last a lifetime.
CONTENT: You will acquire the tools to face any challenge. You’ll learn to think critically, backed by solid fundamental knowledge. And you will sharpen their skills by applying them to practical experiences and case studies. When you graduate, you’ll have the ability to analyze business problems, address real-life complexity, and make informed decisions ready for your first management role.
GRAND PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT: MID ATLANTIC’s Professional Services team will connect you with recruiters and help you prepare for the job that best suits your profile. With their support, you’ll be sure and ready to show the best of yourself, in interviews, CV. Networks and in society.
Who are we looking for? People with different personal and academic backgrounds. As they work together, they share their own perspectives and learn from those of others. They recognize their place in a team of motivated people, united by the desire to have a profound and positive impact on the world.
- You have completed a college degree, or are about to complete one before the MiD start date and have no more than one year of work experience.
- You want to have a positive impact on the world
- You’re ready to accept uncertainty and look for opportunities.
- You feel comfortable with cultural diversity
- You want to develop a deep knowledge of business and finance, with a global view of organizations.
- You want to make fast, agile and effective use of models, data management and other quantitative tools and techniques.
- You share our attitude towards work, the world and other people: you are a dynamic, open-minded, practical, enterprising and analytical person.
- In MID ATLANTIC, we develop leaders who strive to have a profound positive and lasting impact on people, companies and society, through Professional Excellence, Integrity and Spirit of Service to the society in which they develop their activity.
The admissions process is designed to help you and MID ATLANTIC determine if the MiD is the right program for you and your goals. You must have a college degree. Your Personality, motivation, goals, leadership skills and communication skills are taken into account.
The admissions process helps us select students whose ambitions and skills align with the challenges of the MiD. By following our step-by-step admissions guide, we’ll discover more about you as you decide if MiD meets your goals. You’ll also discover what you need to know, what documents to send, and when to send them.
The rates for the MiD program are 28.000€. We are committed to helping you explore financing options and opportunities so you can make the best investment in your career and future. Our financial aid office will help you make informed decisions and find sources of funding.